Tuesday 16 December 2014

Holidays

Four more days to the holidays!!  We were chanting this last night and clapping.  Two weeks off with my wonderful girls, I can hardly wait.  It's been dark and dreary when I leave in the morning and when I come home at night.  We all need some more sleep and a rest from our routine.  The last time we had a good chunk of time off together was July and while it will be a busy time over the holidays we will be together and that's all that matters.

This is 6pm in our backyard.  Snowman building by exterior illumination.

The clean eating diet has been going well ... with a few exceptions.  I am not feeling guilty about having the odd cookie and I refuse to call it "cheating" the important thing is to keep exercising!  I'm feeling great.

Lots and lots of veggies.

Do you have an elf on the shelf?  One of my girls friends told her about it last year.  I knew about them but did not want to give in to the hype...and then she felt she was missing out on something very important and I had to give in and get one.  So how is your elf magic doing?  It's become part of my morning routine...get up at 5:30, have a shower, brush teeth, move elf.  The things we do.  

Hanging from a snowflake in the kitchen window.

I'll be back after the holiday's.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment