Wednesday 24 September 2014

A life in pictures

I don't know about you, but I often look through my camera roll for inspiration to write a post.  Sometimes I take a picture and it inspires an entire post but you've probably noticed that my posts are usually filled with pictures.  You want to know something though?  I never print the pictures.  Ever.  The last time I had pictures printed was when my youngest noticed that she didn't have her very own photo album of baby pictures like her sister did.  So I went on a special mission to ensure she felt just as special with her own album.  And I have so many pictures I would frame...so many wonderful faces and special moments that I've captured.  I'm going to make it my mission to print some of these pictures this year..and have them framed and given to some of the special people in the pictures.  Here are some of my favorites from the last week:
Moon

The horses are back for their stay with us over the winter

 More pickled green beans - spicy this time
 Spider web in the morning light
The sun burning off the fog this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment