Friday 26 September 2014

Page views and followers

Hello to everyone who took a look at my blog in the last 24 hours...a record number for me.  I'm fairly new to this space, deciding to start a blog after moving to a farm last fall.  I love it here.  It's my dream to be surrounded by trees and stars with the added perk of boarding horses in the winter.  I'm learning all the time and it's hard work!  I follow Jenna at Cold Antler Farm and Soulemama and get my inspiration from them.  Since I'm just figuring out this blogging thing and making time for it when I can, I appreciate that people are taking the time to read it and comment on it...that makes me feel good.  So welcome to my little piece of the internet.  Please feel free to follow me, apparently having followers is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment